Thursday, July 14, 2005

The Pressure of Being Creative

So I've been sitting here trying to figure out what I'm going to write about this morning. Usually I write about what I've done the night before or what is going through my mind. Since my mind sometimes wanders excessively - its a crap shoot as to what we are going to get. I'm sure it would be nice to get an organized and have some forethought into this. I did think of a few things I wanted to discuss but I might break it up into various posts.

So here are some blog topics that will be tackled over the next few days(in no particular order):
Kids being smarter than their parents
The power of my job
Grooming 101
Frustrations of others doing your work behind your back
Part Time Friendships
The toddler shooting in LA
The power of JK Rowling

Other than that what happened...played Literati with Scotty Boy last night on Yahoo IM - I was kicking his ass when he forfeited. Then we played pool and he whipped me a good one (twice). I'm going to Point Mugu this afternoon for a retirement. I'm excited because I like military retirement ceremonies. I admire the traditions and the regiment of the whole thing - this will be my second one. Unfortnately, this means that I will be riding the vomit comet to and from. Ugh - I hate riding the shuttle. Its a little plane that seats about 15 people and it has Buddy Holly written all over it (not literally although it would be funny, morbid, but funny). Since I now work with the half of the pilots that fly this thing I checked and my guys arent flying the shuttle I'm taking - the Point Mugu crew is. Darn it - I wanted to heckle.

1 comment:

ghartstein said...

I'm not afraid of flying...however I am afraid of crashing! No cigar planes for me, thanks! It's hard enough to get me into a jet without heavy sedation.

And thanks for stopping by my blog!