Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Hmmm....

So not much to report - they hired a new office manager to help out around the joint. We'll see how she does. I was doing lots of introducing yesterday and I called her Laura instead of Linda a few times - sorry lady, I suck at names when I first meet people.

Went to Denny's and hung out with my friend Travis for a bit last night. Ahh yes, quality time at Denny's. It was nice - just chatting and catching up. Last time we hung out was when we went to see the Aviator - damn that is a long time ago.

Watched Racing Stripes with Jacob last night. That movie is so cute and funny.

Finally decided after much deliberation that the cd player in my car is indeed a piece of shit. It wont play my cd's half the time (claiming an error has occured). What a crock.

I'm going to call today to see about the job. I'm getting rather ancy about it. I know I say I dont care if I get it or not - but I really do want it. I guess I just dont want to jinx myself. I've always felt that if I really want something and actually say it out loud it gets screwed up. So I try to lay low on it and see how things turn out. But I'm finding myself just not giving a rat's ass about the petty crap I have to deal with. And its not like I dont have things to do, I'm just BORED!!!

Since Scott just emailed me asking where the post is - I'm going to post as is and will update throughout the day with little morsels of excitement.

No comments: