Wednesday, July 13, 2005

HOT HOT HOT

Ok - so its 730am and its already 77 degrees. WTF - oh yeah, its summer and I live in the desert.

I gave someone and ride to work and he bought me a cup of coffee at Starbucks - luckily I didnt have to go through the whole "Are they going to spell my name right?" drama since we were the only ones there. I have realized, thanks to Carol, that Coffee Bean is actually better coffee but since we dont have a Coffee Bean here I have to deal with Starbucks and their aggressive marketing of CD's you never thought you would want.

Still no word on the job

Just learned how to read the names of squadrons and determine what kind they are (fixed wing/rotary, Experimental/Attack/Fighter) very interesting. Probably never going to use it but if I ever make it on Jeopardy - I'll have it stored in there along with all the names of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

I've noticed in the blog browsing I've started to do - it seems like its the same group of people that post on the blogs that I post on. I've inadvertedly joined a posse.

No comments: