Tuesday, July 12, 2005

General Stuff

That guy checked me feet out again. YUCK!

My cd player was acting up while I was driving to and from lunch - its not even like I can listen to the radio since we have crappy radio stations here. I'd rather hear myself hum.

I'm listening to Nine Inch Nail's CLOSER - damn thats a good song to get busy to.

I'm becoming an avid blog comments poster - I'm enjoying the witty banter on some of the little message boards. Although I really should find more contructive things to do with my time.

Still havent gotten my fish - I'm getting the officers involved in my caper to get my salmon.

Called to see whats up with that job - the HR lady said that they should be making a decision sometime this afternoon. Ho-hum.

The Famous Scott's Thoughts blog has broken 2K - I'm about 200 behind, not like its a contest or a race or anything....

3 comments:

immixmarketer said...

Allow me to up your comments...
So the question is, were you getting it on in the shower this morning? or just singing?

ghartstein said...

In nail polish, on the top of one foot write, What are you

And on the other on, write, Looking at?

Perhaps he'll stop. Although to be honest, when I see a woman with nice feet in sandals, I check them out. In fact I'm more likely to check out her feet and legs than her chest. But that's me!

Anonymous said...

Um, Melissa, who are these boys you're attracting?