Friday, July 08, 2005

FRIDAY!!

I love short weeks and this week is even shorter because I'm taking off at 11am for my job interview this afternoon. I'm also taking my dad for his Father's Day present of taking him to see Mexico versus South Africa and Guatemala (Go Guate) versus Jamaica at the Home Depot Center for the CONCACAF Gold Cup. So great night of drunk soccer fans ahead for me!

It was a rather quiet evening last night for yours truly because I got home and basically passed out. I didn't run a marathon or anything - didnt even go to the gym - just got home and crashed for about 2 hours. I'm not a nap person at all, but lately I have to crash every now and then. Its a sign! Its a sign! I actually think I know what I had to crash, but that leads me to the blog invisible line - what is too much to say on this thing. On a certain level - I really have no shame about what to talk about with my friends but I have to be realistic that there are "others" reading this. Which I think is cool - but at the same time you have to get to know my craziness to love it. Anyways - just a thought.

2 comments:

Johnny Menace said...

A little late on the F-day present. Wasn't Father's day in June? who did your dad root for?

Melissa is... said...

I gave him the tickets on Father's Day - we rooted for Guatemala - who lost in a close game to the Jamaicans...darn it.