Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Hump Day

Damn it feels like its been such a long week because so much has been happening at work these past two days.

SCOTT ROCKS! Scott started a caption contest with the picture with Harry and I - gotta love him. Here is the link for the website.

MUST LOVE DOGS- I cannot wait for this movie to come out. Not only does it have my favorite hottie John Cusack in it but it also has my buddy Kirk Trutner in it! Check out the trailer - he plays the butcher at the beginning of it.

FLIP FLOPS: Did you hear about the Northwestern University Women's Lacrosse team that some of the gals wore flip flops to the White House to visit with Dubya?



What were they thinking?


You know how you wake up and know you are going to be in a mood and you dont know exactly what mood that is? Yeah - thats how I'm feeling. I think I'm going to be going on a rant here about something, I just don't know what just yet.

I was reading over Scott's friend Monica's blog and she made a comment that it was really hot - like Africa hot and last night my friend Jimmy said the exact same thing to me. I thought it was hysterical.

They started putting little tags on my work email subjet lines that say "Known Spammer" or "Contains Proprietary Context" - I find it funny that its scanning my messages and trying to tell me what to open and not to open - yes I know about the viruses blah blah blah - but the Content one? If its going to be dirty joke - of course I'm going to open it!

Ok - I'm going to try something here. I'm fiddling with HTML and I'm going to see if I can graduate to put a little movie or something as well. If I can get this - I think a little tear will roll down Scott's cheek since I didnt ask him for one ounce of help. Yeah me and my self reliance!

1 comment:

ghartstein said...

On the flipflops...they thought Clinton was still president and heard he liked women in thongs...