Thursday, May 19, 2005

Again with Guatemala

So I'm sure Shannon noticed that they saved Syd's mom from Tikal, Guatemala. We are getting so popular!!! I actually went to Tikal when I was about 12 years old. My dad and I climbed all of the ruins - but the one I remember the most (and my brother will agree with me) was the one that we climbed with the ladders tied to the trees (NOT KIDDING). Two things were hysterical about that...1) my mom complaining the whole way up and 2) the video camera running the whole time we were climbing. Oh it was great. My dad with the action videos - I wonder if he still has them somewhere.

So LOST rocked as usual....ALIAS was freaking awesome. I was glued to the tv screen.

I lost another pound...yeah me!

I've been working on this appreciation luncheon all week and today was the luncheon. Thank god because I was getting a major headache from it not to mention my computer at work was acting up and I nearly asked one of the pilots to take it on a flight and drop it somewhere.

Friday I have off and plan to get a manicure and pedicure and going to go see Star Wars. I'm dragging a friend along who isnt very much into Star Wars so it will be fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They should have Guatemala on Best Week Ever!

Anonymous said...

Oops, I forgot to put my name...