Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Surprisingly Good

So yesterday I went shopping to get an ergonomic keyboard and a new chair. I love my new chair for work...its so comfy. So comfy on a warm day the risk of me falling asleep in it is rather high. It took two people an hour to install my keyboard this morning. It was so funny.

SPOILER ALERT IF YOU DIDNT WATCH AMAZING RACE So last night was the last episode of the Amazing Race. I was talking to someone about it this morning and he was saying how Romber should have won because they got on the plane and the airline let Uchenna and Joyce on at the very last minute (probably with some help from AR producers). I say so what. Romber couldnt figure out that the name of the cigar shop was in Spanish in Little Cuba and in the end - would Romber figure out a way to pay the cab driver or just run in to win the money? I say good for Uchenna and Joyce, congrats to them. And how they are going to use the money to get invetro and if that doesnt work to adopt and give their child a good home...awwww. See the reality show whores dont need it. Ok - I'm done ranting about that.

Scott and the Ang are going to Napa and riding a hot air balloon. Let me say first of all, hope you guys have a good trip. Second - going on a hot air balloon is right up there for me on things I would like to do. I'm a tad jealous. I'm on this trip to do things I've been wanting to do - my next thing is to go tandem jumping. Gotta plan that trip.

On a side note - remember my Chicken Parmasen dinner that I made? I had given some to someone who is quite a good chef and he said it was surprisingly good. SURPRISINGLY GOOD! I was a bit shocked you know? That my level of cooking ability was questioned! Actually I'm not really all that surprised he said that but it was funny. Still a great compliment especially coming from him since he's Italian and lives in the kitchen. He also made me laugh the hardest I have laughed since Iliana mentioned "black people food" in Georgia (oh yes, I'll explain that later) when I asked him about a scar he has on his chin.

No comments: