Wednesday, May 25, 2005

BBQ

BBQ was good - lots of fun. I was full from the breakfast burrito this morning and by the time I got to the chicken, I just couldnt go on....I found out that my buddy is going to school in England for her Masters in Event Management. So I didnt even know they offered that degree, something to look into. But I still want to go to USC - I'll be a true Trojan one way or another.

Work is rather quiet....so I'm having random thoughts....

- Orlando Bloom is rather handsome.
- I really hate the song CLOCKS by Coldplay, I dont know why...I just do.
- I cant wait for LOST season finale tonight - like I'm going to make popcorn and turn off the lights to watch it excited.
- I need to make a decision about something and I keep thinking about the pros and cons and the solution is not something I want to do - but its what might be best. Just frustrates me that I'm thinking about it. Sucks having expectations of life and things not turning out the way you thought they would. Oh well, we hope for the best and try...
- I need to buy more skirts and summer tops, I have way too many long sleeve tops that sure came in handy during winter, but now are a bit useless. Unless, of course, I find myself in the Southern Hemisphere in the next few months.

No comments: