Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Good Ole Tuesday Night

Since Tuesdays were usually preoccupied with bowling adventures - I have to find something to do now on those nights. I dont even have The Amazing Race to keep me company. I went to the gym after work and had a nice little work out. Did I tell you that I lost 5lbs? Ok, so that doesnt sound like much at all but I'm not on any sort of diet- unless you count me eating anything I want as a diet. Those whole 5lbs are from pure exercise. I'm so proud of myself. So I'm celebrating with a cheese danish and vanilla latte from Starbucks - yeah me! So I went home and got online for a bit and after dinner took a shower. Ok - so by like 830pm, I was done. I literally laid in bed in my bathrobe until I put my pajamas on at 1030pm. Brian had taken Jacob to Lancaster to the Golf and Stuff so it was really quiet in the house. Jacob (the party animal) came back at about 130am. My dad had stayed up to wait for him since he was up with his new obessession of downloading music and burning cd's.

So, Star Wars comes out tomorrow. I'm going to go watch it on Friday afternoon. I'm going to go get a pedicure and a manicure in the morning and then I'm just going to go the the matinee showing. Yes Scott, I know you have your tickets already and you know what? If they were having midnight showings of it here, I would totally go, but I live in hell and it aint gonna happen. Besides, I'll be happy to spend $5 for the movie...means I'm saving to buy Seinfeld Season 4.

Alright...time to start work.

No comments: