Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Alrighty then!

The talk of the office this morning is Danica Patrick - the IRL driver that made it exciting for people to watch the Indy 500 this Memorial Day weekend. Now, I have to admit that I have become a huge race fan over the past 5 years. I prefer Indy Racing to NASCAR but I have my favorite drivers in both that I cheer for and obviously hate other ones, just because. Anyways - because IRL isnt as popular as NASCAR its funny to hear people talk about it as if they have been fans for years - I mean its great that Danica Patrick brought all this attention to the sport but it annoys me that sometimes people talk out of their ass and jumping on the bandwagon. Yes, Bandwagons....tack that onto my infamous pet peeve list. Oh yeah...I have a list. Most of which my friends are aware of because I proudly declare "PET PEEVE" when someone is in violation of them.

Only three days of work because Friday is our regular day off. I really should have taken these three days off and had a mini vacation (3 days of leave for 9 glorious days off). I could have gone to LA and done some serious partying! Oh well, there are a few more chances to do that - the week of Labor Day, the days before Thanksgiving, and the last week of December.

Its 840am and I'm already ready for lunch....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Pet Peeve is people who have Pet Peeves