Friday, May 27, 2005

TGIF!!!

Holy shit its been a long week. We get every other Friday off and I swear it feels like I havent worked 5 whole days in about a month. But I'm sure I have...haven't I? Anyways - last night the week caught up with me and I crashed at about 9pm or so. I blew the gym off and went on a mission to buy Seinfeld Season 4, had Weinerschnitzel for dinner (mmm, chili dogs-I swear these chili dogs rank right up there with pizza and sushi as my favorite foods), and then went home. And thats when the fun started. Jacob is really starting to respond to following rules to games- so I taught him how to play Duck Duck Goose (with action figures and stuffed animals, we are so sad) and Freeze tag. Now this is a game he got into. I had to get frozen after I pretended to slip and fall on the bed or floor so I could get some rest. Gave him a bath - then I laid down to watch the food network with him and saw this cool show about a BBQ competition. I'm so down with going to this thing next year or whenever. The recipes they talked about made me want to run out and buy a grill and start grillin'. And darn it - I don't know who won because I fell asleep. Went to Starbucks this morning, because like I said, its going to be a looooong day. Have a nice weekend!

On a side note - OMG it really does cause blindness!

2 comments:

Daddy-0 said...

after I pretended to slip and fall on the bed or floor so I could get some rest

you sound like mom

Melissa is... said...

BLASPHEMY!