Monday, May 23, 2005

UPDATE

Someone is requesting an update....

We broke 1K on the blogger counter...YEAH!

I had Thai food for lunch today, very yummy but they didnt have my favorite - pan fried thai noodles.

There is a double movie feature tomorrow night and someone gave me an extra ticket for free - damn I'm cute.

Its about 96 outside and like 65 inside...Its freaking freezing Mr. Bigglesworth.

Carol has a midterm today - good luck to her.

I'm going to the gym tonight...I hope I brought an extra battery for my MP3, its on its last legs. I cant have it going out in the middle of NIN or Sublime.

I think I know who this person is that requested the update (and what they wanted along with it), but until I have confirmation (due to the anonymous post)- this is all I'm typing. I can be reached via email or cell phone. When your identity is indeed confirmed, you will get the proper update.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a good enough update.

-Beerbreath