Sunday, May 15, 2005

Nice quiet weekend...

So far its been a quiet weekend. My cousin had her confirmation yesterday and my parents took Jacob down there. I stayed up here to handle some bidness.

Got an email from my friend Joel - he is blogging his trip to Italy. I love Joel - he is cut from the same Alias/South Park lovin cloth as I am. You know how you have friends that like only certain things you like - like I have my sports fans friends or friends like that same tv shows, Joel and I can talk about anything and everything. He's hellacool and I cant stop talking about him at times. One of the things I hate about living up here is that fact that I miss being able to hang out more with some friends - Joel is one of them. Anyways, enough raving about the guy, its not like he's reading my blog to hear it. Here is the link.

Ryan made some chili and I swiped some from him for lunch yesterday. Damn it was good. I even told him it was surprisingly good. Bastard knows he's a good cook so that wont work for him. It was so good, I need to get some more to give to my dad. I think he was making another batch today. Jacob and I need to go visit the tomato plant anyways - we'll go push his buttons to give us the chili! I mentioned to him about putting corn in it and he was shocked to hear that people put corn in chili. Maybe its a southwestern thing - he's from Pennsylvania.

Ok, Jacob just woke up. Time for breakfast. I'll probably be posting the Atlanta adventures later today. I'll need to consult with Carol about some details so some editing may happen. Have a good one!

No comments: