Friday, June 17, 2005

Oh yeah....just call me Obi-Wan

So yesterday I had to help an officer with something - like I was saving his ass with something. Part of this something is that he's going to Alaska so in return of "being his only hope" (thus my new nickname...not kidding) he's bringing me back Salmon. Yeah me! I passed out last night...damn I was tired. I didn't win the contest Scott is doing on his blog. How do you have a picture with someone that is your IM buddy. I would have had to go through my wedding pictures - which coincidently is the last time I saw him. So yesterday when I got home, Jacob was all over me to buy him the new batman mobile. But since I get paid today (and I was broke yesterday) I told him we would go this morning. No kidding- I was brushing my teeth and he comes in the bathroom asking me if I'm ready to go get his batman mobile. So we are going in a bit. Planning on heading to LA - probably leaving this afternoon to spend some quality time with my friends. Thats it...I need to take Jacob to the store, he's practically on his knees.

No comments: