Tuesday, August 02, 2005

BLOGS OF THE WEEK! Yes, I said BLOGS....

Yes yes - this week our featured Blog of the Week is a dual entry...why you ask? Well one I've never actually featured and the other one is linked through his. So off and running we go.

Mr G's World - this man is so witty and insightful, I look forward to reading his blog every day. If you've noticed he's been on my blog list for a bit now and has become a fan of yours truly - he even linked my blog to his (let me say that in my little blogger world, I'm so happy its as if I've arrived) not even my brother linked my blog to his...wound open, salt pouring...Anyways, its a great blog because its full of stories from the present and the past along with observations on whats going on.

Journal of a Disgusting Girl at Work - I have had hit and miss reviews of this blog but you know what - I freaking love it (thanks G!). Ok so to truly appreciate this blog you really should start from the beginning, it seems like a lot to read but it goes by rather quickly. Its about a man someone where in Texas and this blog is dedicated mostly to the complaning of this one girl he works with. Yesterday he posted that he walked into work and she was crying at her desk and didnt have time to post what he found out had happened and would post it today. I swear people, I bee-lined to my desk this morning and looked up his blog before I did anything else to find out what DG (Disgusting Girl) was crying about. Its like an addictive soap, seriously.

6 comments:

ghartstein said...

Totally cool! Thanks for the write-up...it's always nice to know that the bizarre things we notice and remember strike a chord with others.

Oh, and you're right. The disgusting girl blog is one of the funniest things on the Internet today!

Anonymous said...

I just spent over an hour of my employers time reading the disgusting girl blog. I am very sorry to know this blog exists because I will now have yet ANOTHER web site to check each morning. I can't believe this girl is for real. Too funny!

Daddy-0 said...

don't sass the fact that i never linked you... your blog is just now getting intresting...though if you talk about sex anymore i am going to vomit

Melissa is... said...

Mr G - anytime, although I did get crap from a certain someone for giving you props, going to post about that in a bit.

Shannon - welcome to my blogging world - its no wonder you are my long lost sister..wait you are my sister - removed by marriage but you CANT BREAK THE BOND!

Pin Pin - I can sass all I want - I'm your big sister and JUST NOW this is getting interesing? Damn what a freaking slap. Sex talk making you feel icky huh -you know that slap thing I was just talking about? Big fan of that buddy...BWA HA HA HA

Anonymous said...

I just the disgusting girl blog. I'm so hooked....now I got to add that to my daily reading.
-azteca_lena

Daddy-0 said...

/heave