Friday, August 05, 2005

FEATURED READER - Shannon



Today's featured reader is SHANNON! Shannon you can insert your own applause here.



Background on our relationship: I was married to her brother and obviously is the cool aunt that Jacob loves to see. Ok, he really likes her huge tv (to watch Ice Age and Monster's Inc but don't tell her that. I'm really glad through all this - we have been able to become really good friends.





1) What do you do? Paralegal Such a huge office too!

2) Where do you live? Long Beach, CA I miss the beach - you, Scott, and the Ang should start hanging out.

3) What brings you back to RantsRavesandRamblings? Melissa’s funny stories make me laugh and it’s the best way to keep up with my sister-in-law’s life. I try to keep things entertaining.

4) What is your favorite RantsRavesandRamblings story? Probably the one about Universal Studios which, with the pictures, mad me laugh out loud. (Even though I was there.) I know, I read it over a few times and that last picture of Jacob just drops me.

5) What are you doing right now? Filling out a questionnaire about myself, duh. See - a smartass...I love it.

6) Are you divorced yet? That’s a GREAT question! Was not expecting that one. Um, NO. Let’s see it’s been 13 months since I filed. It’s an uncontested divorce. And I’m STILL friggin’ married. Kill me now. I think its funny that since you divorced - I separated, filed, got custody, and it was final. Tempted to move to the desert just for the divorce stuff huh?

7) Why dont you start your own blog? Because it would take a lot of time and energy to try to keep people entertained. I bet it would be therapeutic though. Let me tell you - its so much fun and it is therapeutic - at least I feel like I'm not the only one that thinks the same way. Also I get a kick when strangers decide to read up on me since I started this mostly for my family and friends, now its a form of entertainment.

8) Are you an avid reader of other blogs? I’m very faithful to RantsRavesandRamblings and now I’m daily checking out the Disgusting Girl blog but I’m tired of reading the word cunt and this morning’s picture was NASTY. Yeah, that picture and the whole cunt thing was a bit much, but I'm still going to keep checking the blog every freaking day.

9) Have you recommended this site to anyone? If so, who? Yes, my friend Sarah. WOOHOO SARAH!

10) How excited are you that hockey is back on? VERY – Can’t wait to go to a game Melissa! I sooo cant wait. I'm going to get Jacob a jersey for this season - I'm grooming my child to be a fanatic...I love it!

11) Are you nervous about having your picture on the Internet for the world to see? YES. Don't be - its a very flattering picture. Also, you never know...you might get a date out of it! Ohhh - thats next...pimping out my single friends. See, you gave me an idea.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I run a blog on how to meet chicks. My name is Quagmeyer, can you send me pictures of you in compromising positions?

Anonymous said...

Jeez! I'm already regretting this.

Melissa is... said...

At least I didnt post your cell phone number....

Anonymous said...

Hola Shannon! You should come out to Vegas with Melissa when my husband comes home. Ay friend of Melissa's....
-Kelena

ghartstein said...

That's just totally cool that you hang with your ex's sister...especially for your son.