Thursday, August 18, 2005

I hate my car

I have been having drama after drama with my car. Must I remind you all of my flat tire? I have yet another thing to go wrong with it. I must give some history to help all of you from saying "Man, she likes to bitch." I do - but not now...I'm warranted now.

About 6 months ago, my driver's side window switch decided to go to a higher place. A big reason I hate automatic windows is that you are so dependent on the electronics and and switches - manual ones just need your arm. I digress - my window switch died and I had to resort to opening my door when I went through drive thru's. Needless to say, I drastically cut down on my trips to drive thru's from the sheer humilation of doing such a ghetto manuever. My ex has been trying to fix it, but one thing after another - it has never been resolved. So last week, he had taken the switch out to do something with it (I have no idea, nor do I care) but my passenger side window had been left down a little bit. Well when he took the switch out, I couldnt use the switch on the passenger door to put the window up. So I couldn't wash my car last week - so I had to resort to driving my dirty ass car all last week. My switch gets puts back (window STILL not working) but at least I can close the other side. Last night was the night - I was going to go wash my car (and vacuum - which if you know me is a huge deal if I do, its like putting make up on my car...who am I trying to impress?!?!). The Jake man and I pile in the car and we are ready to go - I turn the key and *CLICK*. WTF?!?! I do it again... *CLICK* I barely have any power because the headlights and dashboard lights wont even come one. I do the girly thing and try again - *CLICK* This time I had enough forsight to bring the passenger window down so I can try to figure out what is going on -right? WRONG! There isnt enough power to bring it back up. So what do I do? Damn Skippy - call the ex who is Mr. Auto Help. Turns out there is a dead cell in the battery but its already too late to go get another battery so I have to wait until today. ARGGHHHH

Lets run this down: Window not working, Dead Battery (which means I have to reprogram ALL my radio stations again), AND my car still needs a wash.

2 comments:

ghartstein said...

That totally sucks! Though it could be worse...at least the car's not a Chevette...um..right?

Melissa is... said...

Not a Chevette..Nissan. Ahh the imports.