Friday, August 19, 2005

FRIDAY!!!!

I've only been at work for 3 days this week but thank goodness its Friday! I got my car back yesterday with a new battery and a rebuilt alternator, window still not working, but I went to wash it. Even did a little detail using the vacuum and armor all. My dad usually checks if hell is freezing over anytime I do anything other than going through the auto wash.

My boss brought fruit in again and was telling a coworker that was not here last week about the V-8 incident.

Joel's Poker Tournament is almost here!!! People please check out his webpage for more information. If you are able to give, great! He needs all the help he can get...wait...no its true, I'm not going to lie. Poker Tourney is going to be lots of fun. REMEMBER - if you come and mention this blog, you will get an extra raffle ticket. I wonder if promoting my attendance is considered like a celebrity appearance? Doubtful since I was on TV once when my friend Levi and I went to KTTV in Los Angeles as part of career day. We were there for the taping of Good Day LA (waaay before it got yappy with Jillian Barberie and Dorothy Lucey). The weather guy was going to introduce us and Levi freaked. I looked at him and asked what was going on. He said that he forged his parent's signature on the permission slip. My mom was recording the show you know "just in case" and when we watched it - you can see my surprised look and Levi freaking out a bit. It was hysterical, I was trying so hard not to just break out laughing. Ahh, Levi, I miss him. Tangent! POKER! Come on people, it will be fun. Even if you can't make it but would like to contribute to a good cause, you can go to this page and make a donation.

Well, thats all I got I think. If you saw the South Park clip from the Aristocrats....tell me what you thought in the comments. I'm curious.

2 comments:

ghartstein said...

I was actually hoping to do that tournament, but I'm playing in a home tourny tonight, and if I don't take the wife out tomorrow, I'll be busted on the river if you know what I mean...Sounds like fun though!

Melissa is... said...

Awww - bring her along! It starts at 1:30pm....