Thursday, August 25, 2005

Poker Tournament Pictures

Joel came through (finally) and I got some pictures from the poker tournament.
Here you go - enjoy!


Jonny Fairplay and I - see, I TOLD YOU!!! I know the Celebrity Poker Showdown didnt buy me any credibility, but ITS TRUE!!! I think Shannon was the only one really waiting for this picture to be posted.


My beautiful chips that I lost rather quickly after this picture was taken....damn you Joel - DAMN YOU!!!!

This is Joel (HI JOEL!) and the winner Angie. Joel is still claiming his excellent poker lesson was the reason she won. I'll let him have that little fantasy. Scott - you and the Ang will meet him on Saturday.

2 comments:

ghartstein said...

Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

I was very excited to get the call and now to see the pic. Way to go Melissa. I love poker!!