Thursday, June 09, 2005

Ahh, Thursday

Since I’m not going to summer school, I’m doing a lot of other things and not having my LOST/ALIAS night has opened up many possibilities for shows to watch. Last night, we made an attempt to get $0.10 Buffalo wings but by the time we got there, they were all sold out. Darn the luck. So we went to join the chilidog diet and went to the park. Tired Jacob out and went home to watch Beauty and the Geek. Juan raved about this show last week and so I had to watch – it was entertaining. The concept is that hot girls are paired up with geeks. One guy was pretty cute actually and he hooked up with one of the hot girls. The girls had to learn about cars and the guys had to learn how to give a message. The girls compete against one another as do the guys – the girl and the guy who win the challenge each pick a couple to go against each other for a “showdown” of sorts. The couple who gets the most answers right on this quiz on the stuff they were challenged on get to stay, while the other team is eliminated. Last night, the girl of the “hook up” got eliminated (no thanks to her geek he got 3 answers wrong on his portion of the quiz). I have to brag that I got all the girl questions right – I rock at automotive knowledge! Watched my new guilty pleasure “Dancing with the Stars” and Carol and I texted and called each other throughout the night. Trista and her diva partner got eliminated – YEAH! Poor Evander – the guys had to the quickstep and he looked like he was going to fall. What does annoy me about the show is that they don’t play the traditional music. They were doing the rhumba and the band was playing “Endless Love”. Play the right music dammit! Juan is getting into LOST so I was filling in some of the blanks last night. It was funny because some of the questions really didn’t have answers back then (they showed episode 2) and since a lot of the questions were answered its hard to not give out too much information.

I’m starting to notice how dull my site looks. No pictures…ect. So I’m going to be changing it up. Stay tuned. Yes Oscar, this means I might actually have to use the Flickr account you set up for me. I need to get a digital camera to take pictures.

Speaking of pictures…visualize a picture of a huge tree branch in the courtyard of my apartment with the closest tree 10 yards away. The tree branch, just there – in the middle of nothing. No reason for it to be there, there were no drag marks, just looks like it was dropped from the sky. Just thought it was interesting.

I’m taking tomorrow off and heading to LA. I’m taking a friend to the airport and staying in town to run around and get into trouble. So doubtful there will be a post. Maybe this not having camera is a good thing – no evidence!

No comments: