Wednesday, June 15, 2005

At my wits end...

Most of you, who actually talk to me in addition to reading the blog, know that I've been dealing with a lot of stuff lately. The divorce, major work issues - it has lead me to make a decision that I'm really excited and nervous about. I'm moving back to LA. I'm in search of a job (so if any of you can help, hook it up!). As soon as I get a job, I'm out of here. I have been really lucky in having friends that support me. But yesterday (here comes a rant), someone was pointing out my faults and how I got into the situation I'm currently in. Ok - I dont need my face rubbed in whatever is going wrong, I know what is wrong and I'm doing my best to fix it. Many of you know this about me - don't tell me 6 times that things went wrong, I got it. TRUST ME, I got it!

When I went through the divorce, I went to see a therapist. I've been pretty open about that. And I'll be damned if I keep leaving messages for him. I think its kind of funny - "My therapist won't call me back!" I feel like I'm at the end of my rope, but you have to get to the end of the rope to start over. So, if I'm rude, cold, indifferent - I'm sorry (because apparently I was rude to someone yesterday, unbeknownst to me). I'm just trying to deal with my shit. Yes, things will get better, but I need to find the light at the end of the tunnel to truly believe that. To me, that would be getting a job and moving out of this town.

So to those of you who have heard me out - thank you very much. Your shoulder and ears are much appreciated. I dont know what I would have done without you guys being there - especially Carol and Shannon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I FEEL YA!

Daddy-0 said...

When someone tells me that i am being rude to them i always just say
>ahem<

BLOW ME


Don't let people get you down that is what gravity is for

Anonymous said...

You were Married!?!?!?!