Thursday, June 30, 2005

Too good not to post

So this is from an IM conversation I had with Carol tonight - I couldnt help myself, I had to post.

Carol : I was at Home Depot...Lost in between Flooring and Plumbing. When this guy was GORGEOUS came to help and my first thoughts were...Floor me to the groud BABY--I need my pipes cleaned!!!

Melissa: LMFAO!!!!

Carol : Seriously... So he gets us help--I'm with the Mother. And I show my Mom this guy and I tell her--HE'S GORGEOUS!! YUMMY!! So he leaves and out of sight out of mind right, because I looked like shit--let me get away....and dream. So we are walking to another section--paints and we need help..because we are women completely clueless to what we are doing or need...What does my Mother do!!!!

Melissa: No she didnt

Carol : She goes back and brings him BACK!!! I didn't know..I thought I had lost her somewhere else...and I turn around because she's yelling my name ALL the way across the store...and she says, "El te puede ayudar con mas que lo que necesitamos!!" With the biggest smile and look of innocents in her face...Mel, I wanted to KILL HER!!! So he says to me, "So, I guess I do get to help you out more than once today?" I wanted to crawl into the GROUND!!!! I started sweating and I couldn't say a word! And he asked me like 5 hundred times what was it that I needed...HE KNEW I LIKED HIM!!! I couldn't talk!!!

Melissa: I'm dying

Carol : So then my Mother with her broken English starts telling him that I THINK he's cute and that's why I can't say a thing!!!! I think for a moment I truly died...of utter embarrassment!!! And he smiled shyly and said Thank you to me. So he got down some product that I told him I needed from the top of the shelf--grabbed it and got my Mom's hand and as I was leaving--I said, "Thank you. Have a nice day. I wanted to DIE! But I looked like the BIGGEST ASS with her Mother. But wait, I have more..So, we are walking out of Home Depot and I'm yelling at my Mom for doing what she did to me, and I'm putting the stuff in the car and she's laughing at me because she says I'm being silly and that I should have just asked him for his number!!! As if I could just do that! So I tell her to go put the cart back in it's place and I get in the car--MAD! And I'm talking to myself about how ONLY my mother would do that to me and why did I tell her!!! So I see her coming back to the car except...not my car but the car next to me-- and she gets into THE WRONG CAR!!! I was so embarrassed!!! I rolled down the window and asked her, "Mom, what are you doing? That's not my car?" And the man inside the car tells my Mom, "I just got here. I'm not going yet?" She was so embarrassed and I was so mortified by my Mom... I seriously thinks she is losing it..

I'm still laughing.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously guys..my Mother is insane and she is driving me up there with her!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to hang out with that family.