Monday, June 27, 2005

No title - just post.

Hey - how's everyone doin'? As for me - yeah, I snuck out on the blog post because I headed down to LA Thursday night for a job interview on Friday morning. So it turned out to be a long weekend but fun.

Thursday - left town 3 times and kept coming back because I kept forgetting things. I hate traveling in a rush. Got to Steph's house about 10pm - although I wanted to be there about 830pm...it sucked. But at least I didnt get a speeding ticket.

Friday - God knows I love my mom - but she wigs out a bit. I just got out of the shower when my cell phone goes off - its her. First thing out of her mouth (translated from Spanish)
Mom: "WHY DIDNT YOU CALL ME?!?"
Me: "Uh, because I just got up and I just got out of the shower."
Mom: "Don't yell at me!"
Me: "I wasnt yelling, I was just saying"
Mom "Yes you were, I'm your mother and I'm sensitive. Did you find out more information about that company? You know people put information out on the internet and the kidnap and kill young women. They are traps."
Me: "Yes mom, I found their website and got their address and everything."
Mom: "Well, give the address to Stephanie, you know, just in case."
Me: "Thanks for the faith mom. I have to go get ready"

Went for the interview - they said I might get called for a second one, so we'll see. I didnt get around to eating until 2pm and I was starving - but that starving where your eyes are bigger than your stomach. So I ended up having leftovers later that night. Anyways back to the lunch. I went to Zach's which is this little Italian place down the hill from Universal. And it was empty - deserted even. So I had the little wing of the restaurant all to myself. Yeah me. So I sat there waiting for my food and reading my book - the waiter kept coming in and checking on me (I dont know if he felt sorry for me since he sat me in such solitude). Then he sat this Korean couple in there and I know they spoke English because they both spoke to the waiter in English - but when they were along, only Korean. I found it funny. So I ate and read - and finally finished my book. So off I went to meet up with Juan for an afternoon adventure. Went to Chinatown and had Vietnamese food. Never had it and found it to be rather tasty. Always a good time. Went back to Stephanie and Ossie's place and found Ossie watching the Dodger game. I was all about going at and hitting the movies and sushi, and then - laid down and grabbed a blanket. I was out - I passed out for about 45 minutes.

Saturday: Went to have sushi for lunch with S&O - took me 3 hours to get to Carol's house. Freaking LA traffic. Went to a birthday party. Ok - so moments of the night. Senor Pancho breaking the door down with a nifty karate chop, Hope saying "She's seber, she's seber - why cant I say sober?" and Hope dancing like she was Beyonce.

Sunday: went to see Bewitched with the girls (it was cute - worth matinee price or rental) and drove home. No ticket this time - yeah!!! I've also started to work on my myspace profile. Here is the link to it if you want to check it out. Its still rather dull but I can handle only so many things online at a time, at least I added pictures to that account. If you have a myspace account - hit me up as a friend...I like having friends!

1 comment:

Daddy-0 said...

mom......

*shakes head in agreement and rustles thearpy bills on desk