Thursday, June 30, 2005

And then there were two...

Two shows I've gotten into are coming to an end next week. Beauty and the Geek and Dancing with the Stars.

On Beauty and th Geek - its going to come down to Chuck versus Richard. These two guys just freaking hate each other. Although Scarlett and her boy scout partner got eliminated - awww no more almost nookie for Chuck.
PREDICTION: I think that Chuck and his partner are going to win.

Dancing with the Stars - how much do I love John and Charlotte - a whole lotta! Man they are so good, Joey and his cutie patutie partner got the boot so its a face off between John and Kelly. Kelly's really improved so it will be entertaining to watch next week.
PREDICTION: John and Charlotte are going to win, they rule!

So tomorrow I'm supposed to have a job interview for a position in North Holllywood. So I'll go down, do my thing, and immediately come back - with any luck, I wont get stuck in holiday traffic. I kind of don't want to go since I had sort of convinced myself to wait until October to properly get out of here instead of mickey mousing my way down there but I have to at least see what they have to offer. You never know when good opportunity comes a knockin'.

Scotty boy was talking about just plain not liking someone - for whatever reason. I have my list of people. Most of them deserve to be on there but others, you are right Scott, just irk me for some reason and boom - on the list.

Ok..so in hopes of making this a more visual blog - I'm asking my friends to email me pictures of themselves. I'll take any pics - alone, with me, with friends - just send them in. I need get a digital camera to start documenting some of the adventures that happen to me. So email me at mrs314@yahoo.com This will also help me start setting up for a new portion of the blog to be unveiled in the next two weeks.

1 comment:

Daddy-0 said...

You shouldn't post your email address like that or you will start getting spam...The net is filled with bots that grab people's email addresses.

Oh yeah ... list of people you hate .. sounds like MOM!!!!!