Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Waaay too much faith

My friend asked me to go water his plants while he takes a very spontanous trip to Seattle "for the hell of it". Good for him...bad for me. I have to go make sure his plants dont die while he's gone. And I'm not talking a couple of ferns - I'm talking tomato plants (sure one of them is Jacob's but I'm overlooking that at the moment), many many chili plants, herbs, vegetables....yes those poor little plants are screwed. He made me a list of what needs to be watered and when. God love him, he did a step by step! To which I dont know if I should really be grateful or insulted....I'm going with grateful - my peeps.

My coworker was driving me nuts this morning. Instead of asking about things, she immediately accuses you of doing it wrong. She's leaving in two weeks for another job, so I'll just bite my tongue and smile. Nod and smile....nod and smile.....

I've been kind of bored at work so far this week. Since a lot of people took time off its rather quiet. I'm still hungry from lunch too.....ooh, I have left over Thai Pan Fried Noodles from yesterday....SWEET!

No comments: