Wednesday, June 29, 2005

In such a mood

So I dont know if its because everyone seems to be gone today, I'm still half asleep, or plain just dont want to work. So I think I'm going to be posting odds and ends today - so keep checking back.

Three things of note that I'd like to mention already:

I don't know about you, but I'd lie and say I hated it just to get my money back even if I loved it. I'm on a budget man!

Ok - this must totally suck. To be getting divorced is one thing but to find all these things out as well. Shit. I know she's not the first one this has happened to, but she wrote a book AND they made a movie out of it. OUCH!

Of course they did a c-section. ARE YOU MAD?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok I actually laughed like a little girl at this
In papers filed in Contra Costa County Superior Court, McMillan, 53, says she decided to end her 6 1/2-year marriage to Jonathan Plummer, 30, after learning he is gay.

That is freaking great. Guess she got her grove from the fact he is a good dancer. Now all the Liza Minelli movies they watched together make sense.

Ok on the story about the huge baby, WTF the nurse says Its ready to eat a steak It had quite a appetite? she doesn't even call the baby a her or she. Nice!