Thursday, June 16, 2005

Evander...NOOOOOOO! and We get another one to join the cult

Another quality evening last night. Basically (George Lopez...hahahaha) went home, picked up my mom and took her shopping for Father's Day this weekend - I still have to get her birthday present (OSCAR THIS IS YOUR REMINDER! MOM'S BIRTHDAY IS MONDAY!). I don't know what to get her - I'm opting just to give her cash. Damn I'm getting rather lazy about shopping. Actually its because she is really really picky. She tells us we arent allowed to buy her any sort of appliance for Christmas, Mother's Day, or her birthday - because those are days just for her. So we have to resort to clothes, perfume, creams - ect. May not sound all that hard, but when she sits there and says "Oh...this would really great for the kitchen" You just have to know its just a rhetorical question. My mom - gotta love her. Bought Jacob these pajamas he's been dying for. My kid and his love for Spiderman - will it ever end? At least its Spiderman and not Barney, I'll give him that much.

Ok - so on the TV was Beauty and the Geek, this show is so funny. The gals had to build rockets and the guys had to buy clothes for the gals and then the gals had to do a fashion show. LOVED IT! And one guy was putting the moves on another girl. I bet these guys leave the house acting like pimps. Dancing with the Stars was on - my poor Evander. He got eliminated and I think he was more thankful that he was done dealing with this stupid reality series than anything else. John O'Hurley and his partner Charlotte are still my favorite couple. The joy of it all. Shannon - we got another one hooked on LOST! Its my friend Iliana, she emailed me yesterday about the show and I kind of caught her up. Its hard not to give out too much information.

I was up late job surfing (and chatting with Carol) so I should revise - I was up late chatting with Carol and job surfing. So this morning I feel a bit sluggish. I found out my cell phone didnt charge last night. There is something screwy about my phone - its very tempermental about charging itself. Its like - its forcing itself on vacation. Gotta start work - first get my breakfast going then work. At least today is my Friday - yeah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the dark side Iliana. Hee hee. I can recommend "30 Days" with the guy from "Supersize Me". It premiered last night on FX and he had to live on minimum wage for a month. This guy is funny and witty. I like him. My friend also recommends Batman but not for kids. It's dark and philosophical and Batman isn't in it for the first hour. But she says it's good. Hey, I feel like I have my own blog!