Monday, June 27, 2005

Totally Inappropriate

So these are somethings that were said in my office today...no wonder they cram Prevention of Sexual Harassment down our throats.

Me to the Safety Officer: Wow, I've never seen you in clothes before.
Safety Officer: Huh?
Me: Wait, I meant that your always in your flight suit.
Safety Officer: Uh, can I file a complaint? (jokingly)
Me: No, no -you know what I meant!
Chief Test Pilot: Too late, I'm the witness.

Chief Test Pilot: What kind of icee do you want, my treat.
Me: Um - not sure, Strawberry/Kiwi or Black Cherry...wait Blue Raspeberry, wait - what else is down there?
Chief Test Pilot: Ok you know what - I'm just going to give it to you and you are going to like it!

By the way - they called me for that interview! Stay tuned...

No comments: