Thursday, June 30, 2005

WTF?!?!

I'm soooo bored this morning. I'm doing my work, I got little projects to handle but even doing them I'm so bored! I got tasked to track down a LCDR in Liberia. I thought this was going to be as much fun as when I had to find the astronaut. Turns out I found his personal email address pretty easy to find....so darn.

Just as I'm typing this out a little drama is developing in the next office. Last week, I had downloaded and emailed The Black Eyed Peas song "Don't Phunk With My Heart" to one of the guys in the Admin office and he played this song to death. I mean people even told him to shut up about it. So the other guy in the office is blaming me for the annoyance. Fine - whatever. So I told guy #1 that we should find another annoying song to really piss them off - so I sent him Mr. Lonely by Akon. Its this song with a chipmunk voice as part of the chorus. He started playing it at 830 this morning, just here and there. The other guy just went off on him - oh this is going to be an interesting day.

No comments: