Thursday, June 02, 2005

Wednesday Evening Runarounds....

Ok - so I thought that it was going to be a relatively quiet evening since my usual Wednesday night ritual of watching LOST and ALIAS is going into hiatus. But I was a wrong....

Hit the gym after work- nothing really exciting happened except that I realized that the scale is off by a pound. So I thought I had gained a pound but in reality, I hadnt. Yes people, I need a life. Went home to have dinner and shower before going to my friend's house to water his plants. I wanted to take Jacob with me so I could show him how his tomato plant was growing (it has 11 tomatoes on it!). But nooo - he decided to go to sleep. So off I went on my own.

***Plant Update***
Everything is good. Although I noticed some of the chili plants were wilted - but since it wasnt on the list to water....I did call my friend and ask him if plants could drown. Yes they can - but I think you have to really make an effort to do so. So it wouldnt be an accidental death, but murder. Just an observation.
***End of Plant Update***

I had to run a few other errands and then I went home. Ok - I'm admitting that I saw "Dancing With the Stars" last night. My mom and I haven't heckled the television this much in a while. I was a bit shocked to find that Joey McIntyre (from the good ole NKOTB) really doesnt have a lot of rhythm, Evander Holyfield is quite entertaining to watch because of the funny faces he makes, Rachel Hunter sucks, and the guy from Seinfeld (the one who played Mr. Pedderman) was so good! Ok, guilty pleasure, I have to admit. It totally sucked, it was bad television, but it was rather entertaining. I want to wait and see what the people from TWOP have to say about it.

No comments: