Thursday, June 23, 2005

Humph...

Another quiet evening in the homestead. Watched Beauty and the Geek and then Dancing with the Stars - thank goodness Rachel Hunter was voted off, she was getting on my nerves. Although Carol and I are still curious to see what her tattoo is on her tailbone. Oh well. The funniest thing though - was my brother calling me after they announced the results...I was all WTF?!? I joked with him that he was joining the cult...then he said that his wife (the lovely Missy) had it on when he got home - yeah right. Tell that line to my mom, she's the only one that will believe you.

So Juan got me hooked on this puzzle game called Sudoku. I'll be damned if I'm not going to download a few of these suckers a day to work on. In case you dont know this about me - I'm a puzzles and game fanatic. I have crossword puzzles stashed all over the house for me to do when I get bored or just need a challenge. And there isnt a board or card game that I wont turn down. What sucks is that I don't have many people to play with. I play cards (mostly) with Shannon and my mother in law because they got me hooked, and I mean crack addict (ok, maybe more marijuana) hooked on this game called Spite and Destruction. Ooohhh so fun. I play Literati (although not so much lately) with Juan on IM. And I refuse - REFUSE - to play any game with my mother because she cheats. And not sneaky cheat, flatout cheats. Then she turns around and says "Well I was just testing you to see if you'd notice" Notice my ass - you are a cheater! LIES! That one was just for Oscar. So speaking of games - Scott and I made one up. Its good that we are productive at work. Its a movie trivia game and the object is to use one of the characters and used the plot line as clues.

Example: Your father is obsessed with an old nemesis, a plan for potential world domination, and female robotic guards.
Answer: Austin Powers.

Example: You were once a great warrior, but then you friend died and his lame ass son took over and then you because the new form of entertainment. you were about to kill the son when you realize that his nephew is this kid friend of yours. so you kill him later and die
Answer: Gladiator

Feel free to play amongst yourselves or with yourselves whatever the case maybe.

No comments: